March 4, 2011

What'd You Eat Today!?

I am in Phase 2 of the South Beach Diet, Day 19!
WOOO!!! (didn't think I would make it at 1st) Slowly this diet is becoming easier for me and I like it! My eating habits are changing, I'm NOT going all day with out eating and then eating a huge meal at dinner time because I've put my body into starvation mode.

I eat 6 times a day! (I know what your thinking, uhh if your trying to lose weight then why are you eating so much!?)

The difference my friend is that I'm eating healthier!!! 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) 2 snacks(mid-morning, mid-afternoon) 1 dessert
(after dinner)


Did I just blow your MIND!?



(UGH! Healthier???? Just what do you mean??)


Well let me just give you an example of the meals I eat everyday!


Day 18Breakfast
Time-8:35amFiber one cereal: Honey Clusters (1 cup) 1% milk (1/2 cup)
.Snack
10:37amSugar-free Jello
.Lunch
3:46pmHome made Spaghetti
.Snack
5:44pm1 Clemintine (It's a small orange)
.Dinner
9:03pmGrilled Chicken Salad (McDonalds) with Balsamic Vinegarette Dressing
.Dessert
.None Today


You can find more of my daily meals here Click this Link!

Stay Tuned for more Updates...Healthier Me

No comments:

Post a Comment