March 2, 2011

Healthier Me

McDonalds, Burger King, Checkers, American Deli, Popeyes, Churches, Wendy's...What do all these well-known fast food resturants have in common?!?
.
.
.
.
They all have fatty, greasy, GREAT TASTING DELISCIOUS FOOD!!!




But for me, It's time for a change.
 


I'm one of those people who grew up eating this stuff, when mom cooked it was usually something fried and boy did it taste good! But I didn't feel good physically, emotionally (I still don't)...and now at 22 years old I've finally reached a point in my life where I can stand up and say ENOUGH!

I've started a weight loss journey...actually no let me correct myself. I've started a lifestyle change! And I will succeed, just going to take one step at a time.

Stay Tuned for more Updates...Healthier Me

No comments:

Post a Comment