March 25, 2011

SBS

I've been diagnosed with SBS...

For those of you who don't know what SBS is...I'll try to explain it the best way I can.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SBS stands for Saggy Booty Syndrome! YES, I know...the HORROR!!! LOL (hope none of you were too worried)

STOP!

Now before any more random thoughts pop into your head. NO my butt has not actually sagged -__-
I call it Saggy Booty Syndrome because as I'm going down in size, I seem to be losing the most weight in my thighs and my rear-end (Goodbye juciy booty -tear-) thus resulting in a improper fitting of my pants.
My jeans are now loose around the butt and thigh area...Looks like I have no rear-end LOL!

But it's all good! Because I know eventually this  and everything else will follow! (getting my Incredible Shrinking Woman ON!) -all smiles here-

In other news I'll be adding pictures for comparison and progress! (About TIME!) I know I know I'm about 19lbs late but better late than never right?!

Stay Tuned for more Updates...Healthier Me

3 comments: