March 7, 2011

Exercise

Today marks the start of the 4th week that I've been on the South Beach Diet and my journey to a healthier lifestyle! I am so proud of myself, because I don't believe I've ever commited to something like this before. Each day I want to continue to push my self a little further just to see where I can go, and believe me when I say "I can see me going far!"

Today is also my 1st day of exercising!

I knew when I weighed in yesterday and only saw a 0.2 pound loss that I was going to have to work-out (actually when I started this journey I knew I would eventually have to work out...I was just trying to hold off on that for as long as possible). Today I almost didn't work-out, my laziness was kicking in BIG TIME. I called some friends, but nobody wanted to work out with me and surprise surprise!!! My dad comes over and says "Come on, were going walking" and thats what motivated me to get up and exercise!

Sometimes you just need a little push in the right direction. You know what you need/have to do but just can't seem to motivate your self to do it, and thats when your support system helps you out!

Stay Tuned for more Updates...Healthier Me

1 comment: