May 29, 2011

Weigh-in Sunday

Weighed in today. I lost 0.6lbs this week, It isn't the best loss ever and I know the reasons why I didn't lose as much as I have in past weeks. Laziness was my key factor for this weeks loss. I won't make any excuses, I just didn't feel like going to the gym, and when I did go I didn't nearly work out as hard as I did last week.

But I'm still happy! I currently weigh 203.6 and I have lost 39lbs in 15 weeks and I can truly say that I am very proud of myself. Starting at 242 I never thought I would make it this far.

Here's my Work out Routine for the week 05/23/11-05/29/11:
Monday
20 mins - Treadmill: Calories Burned - 186 (Jogged 13mins @ 4.1 speed)

Tuesday
30 mins - Treadmill: Calories Burned - 318
15 mins - Arc Trainer: Calories Burned - 171

Thursday
30 mins - Treadmill: Calories Burned - 326
Abdominal - 3 reps of 30 ( 1 set 60lbs, 2 sets 70lbs)
10 mins - Arc Trainer: Calories Burned - 102 (would been more had the stupid power not gone out )

4 comments:

  1. Good job on the loss this week, it's a loss so be proud of it! We all have those weeks but you realize what you did wrong and can turn it around this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surely will! I'm going to challenge myself to lose 3lbs this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! I'm heading to the gym right now just to open up a can of whoop @$# on myself LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! You have a great workout schedule going! I really enjoy your blog, so I have chosen you to receive a "Stylish Blogger Award!"
    http://lifeincareer-sis.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-first-award.html
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete