May 8, 2011

Weigh-in Sunday

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers out there!!!

Hope everyone had/is having a great day with their mommies! I had a great day bought my mom a delicious cupcake from my friend at (top-it cupcake bar in a jar) and took her out to see "Jumping the Broom". It fun being able to spend the day with my mommy, the movie was nice too go check it out!

Now lets talk about how my weigh in went! I am down 2.4lbs this week! YAY it wasn't even a day for me and I was still able to give myself a great gift. I currently weigh 206.8lbs. To accomplish my goal of being in the 100's by June, I have 3 weeks to lose 7 pounds...Can I do it? Of course! There's no doubt in my mind that I can do this. This is perfect timing because my last Final Exam is this Tuesday and I'll be free to focus more on my eating and exercise! HOORAY for SUMMER! I'll also probably be taking my measurements and posting more comparison pics around that time as well. 

Does anyone know how to get the pictures side by side? Or how to make 2 pics 1 ?? I think it would be easier to compare the pictures like that.


Stay Tuned for more Updates...Healthier Me

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2.4 lb down! I'm glad you and your mom had a great Mother's Day together!

    For two pics to 1 you will need software like Adobe Photoshop for that. If you want pictures side by side you have to make sure when you put it in a blog post the width is small enough to fit on one line.

    Enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Thanks a lot! Going to go try and find that software now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your loss, I can only hope for the same!

    You can also use picnik.com, it is super easy, and free for the basic stuff

    Love, Grace
    The Wannabe Former Fatgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! You'll be a losing weight machine now that you have that elliptical!!! I'm going to try picnik since photoshop isn't free lol

    ReplyDelete