May 15, 2011

No Longer SuperWoman

So during my patrol around the city of Healthier Me's body I hit a brick wall! Actually I think I was flying so fast I went through the brick wall and it HURT! Have no clue what I'm talking about?
Well  I am was SuperWoman! Fighting against the evils of Fat to uphold the justice of living a healthier life! Today marks the day that Fat overcame justice. The city of Healthier Me's Body is in utter chaos and being that I am no longer SuperWoman, I can not defend against the evils of Fat any longer.






In other news! I weighed-in today... Sadly I must report that I have gained 0.4lbs this week I now weigh 207.2lbs.


I haven't eaten anything I wasn't supposed to, I exercised 3 days this week, I drank my water like I was supposed to so why do I feel like this ------------------------------------------------------>
{Enter Fat Girl...Stage Left}

My mom says that I might have gained weight because I've started lifting weights and muscle weighs more that fat, could this be the cause?

IDK, I'm a little sad this week... BUT I have not given up! I will still make my goal in 2 weeks to be in the 100's!! I just have to push harder, I've come too far to give up and I refuse to go back to the way I used to be!

On a side note! I've discovered a Non-Scale Victory! I can no longer fit any of my cute summer dresses from last year! They are all too big and frumpy looking on me now. YAY!



Here's a recap on my Work-out Routine for this week:

Monday:
Treadmill: 30 mins Calories Burned: 292
Elliptical: 13 mins Calories Burned: 125
Back Extension - 2 reps of 20 (50lbs)
Hip Adduction: Inner and Outer thighs- 3 reps of 25 (50lbs)
Abdominal - 2 reps of 25 (50lbs)


Wednesday:
Treadmill: 30 mins Calories Burned: 277
Arm Extension: Triceps - 2 reps of 25 (20lbs)
Arm Curl: Biceps - 2 reps of 25 (20lbs)
Overhead Press - 2 reps of 15 (20lbs)
Abdominal - 3 reps of 25 (50lbs)
AbRoller - 2 sets of 10

Friday:
Treadmill: 30 mins Calories Burned: 327 (No that is not a typo I actually Burned that much!)
Hip Adduction: Inner and Outer thighs - 3 reps of 25 (50lbs)
Leg Press - 4 reps of 25 (80lbs)
Leg Extension - 2 reps of 15 (50lbs)
Abdominal - 4 reps of 25 (50lbs)
AbRoller - 5 sets of 10

4 comments:

  1. Don't give up 0.4 is not that much, but it can be fustrating. Your Mom might be right, don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is frustrating! UGH I was so disappointed! But I wont be giving up! I need this body of mine to keep up with the things I want to do in life :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That isn't a lot to gain, if you have been weight training that might be the culprit. By the way I just recently started following your blog, I too am in the process of losing weight, I blog about it and look for supporters for inspiration. Always good to have others going through the same thing so we can relate to one another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your support! Your right, I'm glad I made this blog because I've been able to relate to just about everyone on here :D

    ReplyDelete