May 1, 2011

Weigh-in Sunday

So after my crazy week, it's time to weigh-in. *Closes eyes, takes a deep breath; thinking to myself, "do I really want to get on that scale"??* 

The Results are in:


I now weigh 209.2 POUNDS!!! How wild is that!? I just knew after my crispy chicken fiasco and eating too much bread that I would probably gain something. I've lost 2.2lbs this week. I was totally shocked! I mean this was a very crazy week! I wasn't drinking enough water through out the week (maybe 5-6 bottles a day), and I only exercised twice (before weigh-in, I went to the gym today!).

This means that I am now 6.8lbs away from reaching 40lbs lost (total) AND I am now only 10.2lbs away from reaching the 100's!!!

At the beginning of this journey I told myself that I wanted to reach 200 by June as a birthday present to myself, now it seems that I can give myself the gift of being in the 100's. This is so amazing to me because I cannot remember the last time I stepped up on a scale and the first number was a (1).

{Cue the Cheesing like an Idiot moment!!!}



Here's my Work-out Routine for the day:
30 mins Treadmill - Burned 254 calories (I jogged 8 mins straight at 4.0 speed) Totally pushed myself today
Leg Press- 3 reps (15) w/50lbs
Hip Abduction (Inner Thigh) - 3 reps (40) w/40lbs
Hip Abduction (Outer Thigh)- 3 reps (40) w/40lbs
Abdominal- 1 rep (25) w/60bs (Only did one rep because I started cramping LOL!)

Decided to try something different so I did some machines! I usually do 30min-Treadmill, 10min-Elliptical and 15min-Stationary bike (haven't done the bike in like 2 weeks O_o)



Stay Tuned for more Updates...Healthier Me

9 comments:

  1. Way to go! yOu are totally going to make your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AWESOME! Congrats! You kicked some serious butt. I'm sure somewhere silly butt is afeared. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Congratulations on the weight loss. I need to be like you and set stricter goals and bust my butt to get there. Maybe you'll be my inspiration to get my weight loss back moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You!!! It means so much to me to see such Wonderful comments. That's why I call you guys my A-Team! :D

    ReplyDelete