May 31, 2011

Blog Award

Firstly I would like to thank Keliann over at Life in crisis, I mean, Fitness... (LOL don't you just love her blog name?) for nominating me for this award. Thank You KELIANN!!! I feel so cool lol!


Now I have to tell you 7 things about myself!
1. I am the laziest person I know. No seriously I am extremely lazy, but who'd ever figure this lazy girl would ever lose 39lbs (HA let the haterz be your motivators)
2. I have natural hair! I've probably been natural for 2 years? I'm not exactly sure lol probably been longer than that! I rock ruff and stuff with my Afro Puffs! But seriously curly hair is the business.
3. I asked a guy out to lunch, then tripped and fell on the sidewalk (No I didn't fall in front of him, but it was still embarrassing! And concrete is not nice) I laughed at myself all the way home, heck I'm laughing at myself now! LOL
4. I LOVE CHEESE! I could eat a pack of shredded  sharp cheddar cheese right now! And don't get me started on the block and cube cheddar cheese!!! Campbell's cheese soup as nacho cheese is the business. YUM YUM!
5. I watch weight loss infomercials, and could probably lip sync everything the people on there say LOL (Michael Thurmand's 6 week body makeover, P90x, and Insanity are my favs)
6. I want to learn how to play the piano
7. I am very shy! Can you imagine? But seriously I am very shy when talking to people, I'm trying to break out of that though.

Now for the nominees!
Grace
Sarah
Kelly
Ro

Once again Thanks Keliann!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment