May 25, 2011

Award Time!

Wow never thought I'd get one of these! I feel so special :D
Firstly I would like to thank my very pretty friend Grace @ Wannabeformerfatgirl for this award! This is my first one YAY!!! "You love me -tear- you really love me -sniff-."



LOL now lets get down to business! The rules of the award:

-Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post. (Thanx Grace :D)
-Tell us 10 things about yourself. (Aww you want to know about little old me? LOL I'll try not to bore you)
-Nominate your bloggers. (More special peeps!)
-Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award.

Ten things about yours Truly!
1.  My favorite color is black!
2.  My favorite food is Hot Wings! It's probably the only food on this earth that I could never give up! Just thinking about it has me drooling lol!
3. Currently a Junior majoring in Information Technology.Yea I'm a computer Geek! I also have my Associates Degree in Business Administration (still can't find a decent job -tear-)
4. I love love love ANIME!!! Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto, and Bleach are among my favorites! Yes I'm a big kid, and I will never stop watching cartoons :D
5. I learned how to crochet from Youtube...Isn't the internet awesome? Converse Hip-top Baby booties are my specialty.
6. When I was in High school I played Tenor drum in the Marching Band! We were the baddest band in the land and If I could play again I most definitely would. I LOVE MY DRUM :D
7. I'm very quiet and observant when I'm around people I don't know.
8. When I decide to have children I want to name my little girl Blake and my little boy Jaden... Aren't those the cutest names!!
9. I'm a gamer! Resident Evil 5, Heavy Rain and Fat Princess are some of my favorites :D
10. I want to travel the world one day. My first destination would be Tokyo,Japan.


My Nominees are!



Ten

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome :)

    I love your baby names and I also love learning new things about people, isnt it fun>!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete