April 10, 2011

Weigh-in Sunday

IT'S SUNDAY!!! Do you know what that means?!?

I've completed my 1st Challenge!!! YAY but whatever I'm sure your ready for the juicy stuff right? {I'm so totally trying to delay telling you how my weigh-in went ....LOL}

{Cue the Jeopardy Music!}










So you either just skipped down here or you actually listened to the music LOL but either way your awesome cause you've decided to take a little time out of your day to read my blog! {Thank you! Note how I'm still trying to delay the inevitable. LOL ok I'll stop... here goes!}

I weighed in today and the scaled reported back to me... 216.2 {gasp!}
Ok see I was obviously drowsy when I first stepped on the scale cause when I saw this number I thought I had gained weight {I saw 226.2 in my mind}. LOL so I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stepped on it again. 216.2 *thinking* *What the heck did I weigh last week?? DUH!!! you weighed 220.6 STUPID!!! You Lost 4lbs!!!*

{Cue in the Victory Dance!}

Ok so I didn't make a video of me doing my Victory Dance, LOL maybe one day I will!

But I am so excited! I worked my butt off this week and it paid off! Hard work, dedication, patience, and the willingness to put forth the effort and you can do whatever you set your mind too! Nothing can stop me NOW!!! 

If you would like to see how I did on my Challenge check it out here: Healthier Me's Challenge 1


Stay Tuned for more Updates...Healthier Me

No comments:

Post a Comment