April 6, 2011

Update1, Challenge 1

Ok, so I was going to wait until Sunday to talk about how my Challenge went and what not, but I just can't keep anything away from you guys for too long!!! LOL

So anywho!

Day Eating Exercise Calories Burned
Monday Went fabulous! Planned all my meals out for the day and stayed on schedule. I even ate veggies! I usually eat salads. I was so Hyped up and motivated! I did 30mins on the Treadmill (which was no joke by the way! I wanted to quit after 5 mins!!! LOL felt like my legs were gonna give out on me and my calves were tightening up) and 5 mins on the Row Machine (thighs and arms were hurting). 1. 230-Treadmill
2. Not sure on Row Machine
Tuesday Ate a little late because I didn't estimate the time it would take me to finish some hw, but other than that It was a pretty good day! Even got my veggies in! O.M.G It was so hard trying to motivate myself to go to the Gym, but I did it! I even pushed myself a little harder than I did Monday! 30 mins on Treadmill (I even jogged a little and I mean "LITTLE") I also did 15mins on the stationary bike (The one that feels like your on an actual bike LOL) 1. 229-Treadmill (weird! It was 230 Monday)
2. 82-Bike

Oh yea! Before I forget I joined Planet Fitness today...er yesterday (Tuesday April 5, 11). Now I have no excuses LOL can't be complaining that the Gym is too far, when it's right up the street from where I stay! Membership is only $10 a month! Awesome right? But I'll talk more about that come Sunday!

I'll also be posting my food planner at the end of the week so you can see how I'm eating! Hope you all are having a Great Week!



Stay Tuned for more Updates...Healthier Me

No comments:

Post a Comment