April 22, 2011

Please don't stop the Music

I just realized that my music motivates me to push harder during my work-outs. I mean it is such an important factor for me especially when I'm on the treadmill. For example when I'm jogging I can feel myself about to give up and start walking but then this Kick @$% song comes on, now I'm pumped! and I push it the hardest towards the end I experience this feeling of euphoria {Cue the big stupid cheesy grin} when I know I've pushed myself when working out. 

I just thought I'd share what music gets me bumping! So here's my playlist.

Anime/Techno:
  • Wings of a boy who killed adolescence - Yasuo Uragami
  • Bomb a Head - m.c.A.T
  • Super Shooter - Rip Slyme
  • Boys & Girls - LM.C
  • Bust a Groove - Kitty N
  • Ichirin No Hana - High and Mighty Color
  • Sonic Heroes - Crush 40
  • D-technolife - UVERworld
  • I'm Blue - Eiffel 65
  • Dub I dub - DDR
  • Can't stop falling in love - DDR
  • Lollipop (Candyman) - Aqua
  • Sign - Flow
Rap/ Hip-hop
  • Go Hard in the Paint - Waka Flocka Flame
  • Crazy in Love - Eminem
  • The Warning - Eminem
  • Fack - Eminem
  • Did it on em - Nicki Minaj
  • Itty Bitty Piggy - Nicki Minaj
Rock/Punk Rock
  • Your Betrayal - Bullet for my Valentine
  • Welcome to the family - Avenged Sevenfold [My Favorite!]
  • Coming Undone - Korn
  • I Remember You - Chixdiggit
  • Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park
  • Paper Cut - Linkin Park
  • Faint - Linkin Park
  • Analog - Strung Out
  • False Pretense - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  • Shut up - Simple Plan
Pop
  • Whip my Hair - Willow Smith
  • We R who we R - Ke$ha
  • Dirty Pop - Nsync
  • O.Lover - Jason Mraz
So what are some songs that get you moving in the gym?? Share with me! Extra cool points for anybody that can name which anime's go with which songs in my Anime/Techno section.

2 comments:

  1. Rihanna songs, Lada Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, Eminem all get me going recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J-Pop keeps me going like no other, that and any upbeat Usher song! There is this song from Bleach called Number One, it's very cheesy but it does the trick!

    -Brittany F.

    ReplyDelete