June 27, 2011

Weigh-in Sunday

SUPER LATE POST!!! Sorry you guys! I'll try to make this good!

After my crappy weigh-in last week I would like to happily report that I have lost 3.6lbs this week. YAY! I'm currently weighing in at 195.8lbs, that's 47lbs lost total and I've reached my next reward goal!

I was supposed to get a pedicure but I changed my mind and decided to get the 

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 dvd 



and some Sports bra's to reward myself    

Although I somewhat feel that this loss is undeserved, don't get me wrong I'm very happy but, last week for me was a total BUST! I only exercised twice and I was not drinking my water like I was supposed so this takes me into:

Since I've hit 199 I've gotten in this comfort zone... I've gotten cozy, and haven't really been motivated to exercise. I realize that my journey is far from being over (I still got another 30-40 pounds to go!), it's time (waaaay past time) to get my self out of this funk and start back putting in some hard work!

Goal 1. Exercise at least 4 days this week  (This will be the hardest, since I've starting training)
Goal 2. Drink 7 20oz bottles of water everyday!
Goal 3. Incorporate weights into my routine.

Hope everyone has a Great Week!

7 comments: