July 21, 2011

Late Weigh-in Monday

So this past Saturday I had my colon cleaned...

No, I didn't use laxatives or water pills etc. I had my colon cleansed by a colonic machine. 


The most awkward experience I have ever been given the opportunity to experience. Firstly before you go into a secluded room the therapist explains the purpose of colon cleansing and certain benefits, and what could happen after improper caring of your colon. After the explanation you are ushered into a room where you are told to strip down to just your bra (for the ladies/naked for the males; talk about awkward O_o) you are given lubricant to lube up your rectum. You are to then insert a plastic tube up your butt plug. Once that is finish you are then instructed to turn on the flow of water.

(Colonic Machine)

I felt pressure in my stomach (kinda like OMG I ate too much ugh my tummy hurts). You squeeze/hold until you can't take the pressure anymore then release. My sister actually got dehydrated and felt nauseous so I guess the experience is different for everyone.

Supposedly you have 20 bowel movements within the 45 minute time span. I'm just going to say that it was awkward and I won't be planning on doing that ever again. 

Here is a link to the website Natural Wellness if you want to check it out.

~*~*~*~*~

If you've managed to read this far your probably thinking "Uhh I thought she was going to talk about her weigh-in" and you are absolutely correct. But there's not really much to talk about. I've become a major disappointment to myself, I've allowed myself to fall way off track.
What took me 5-6 weeks to lose I've gained back within 1-2 weeks. I've just gone out of control with my eating/not eating and for a moment, I just didn't care.

I've noticed some negative changes with my body; My stomach is getting bigger, my face is starting to look fat again, and I feel tired more often (although I'm not sure if that's from working or what?).
As I stated in my last post 242 is not an option, although with the way I've been eating and not exercising, I've been setting myself up with a first class ticket to fattysville, population: me.  So if you guys could please give me a nice hard solid kick in the rear I think I can back on track.

Monday's weight: 201.4

Thursday's weight: 203.0 (at 12:44 am)

I'm not proud of this, it's actually very depressing and I'm going to try really hard to get myself out of this funk, because I've come to far to go back now.


Hope everyone has a great week end!

No comments:

Post a Comment